EmCare Radiology Services: On-Site Radiology and Teleradiology – Managed
EmCare Radiology Services is a leading provider of high-quality, cost-effective radiology solutions to hospitals, imaging centers and radiology group practices nationwide. EmCare delivers high-quality on-site and teleradiology services through proven solutions that can help — clinically, operationally and financially.
EmCare’s unique partnership with Rays®, a leader in professional and technical teleradiology services, gives our clients access to a flexible, comprehensive and customizable array of services and technology services, including:
- On-site radiologists, daily or as needed – EmCare staffs radiology departments with existing on-site radiologists and EmCare-affiliated radiologists during needed hours of operation. Rays teleradiologists provide after-hours, weekend, vacation, subspecialty and surge coverage with 24/7 final interpretations delivered within targeted turnaround times. EmCare and Rays provide radiologists for hands-on, inspiring leadership of the radiology groups through a combination of on-site and off-site management.
- Teleradiology – Any organization needing full or supplemental subspecialty radiology coverage will benefit from the convenience, quality and accuracy of teleradiology interpretations provided by Rays.
- Radiology Technology Solutions – EmCare and Rays offer a suite of radiology technology products that facilitate increased productivity and enhanced patient care. The radiology information system and picture archiving communication system (RIS / PACS) utilized — called RaysTracker™ — was designed as an open architecture platform, allowing any system to connect. The RaysTracker is a Web-based system that provides real-time access to patient images, reports, a unified work list, quality assurance (QA), metrics and more. The RaysTracker can be the entire RIS / PACS for a facility or a shell for its existing system.
EmCare is known for accuracy, efficiency, cost-effectiveness and customer service. Other benefits can include improved:
- Imaging study turnaround times
- 24/7 final read flexibility
- Quality of care and clinical outcomes
- Patient throughput
- Hospital communication and alignment
- Patient and physician satisfaction
- Workflow efficiencies
- Cost management
- Report quality
- Flexibility to meet scheduling needs